• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Karl

Karl

Missing In Action

• Management
  • 968 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:30 PM

If you have an ATI Card you may have discovered an error when you login to windows which reads "Kdbsync.exe has stopped working"

To fix this:

Go to Programs and features (or Programs in Windows 8) which can be found in the Control Panel.

Click the AMD Catalyst Install Manager to highlight it.
Above you should see a button that says 'Change'. Click that.
Now Click Uninstall Manager, Click Next
Then Click on custom and press Next again.
Tick the box for AMD APP SDK Runtime, then click Next
Now Click Finish. You're done. The issue should be resolved.

#2 Jkierst920

Jkierst920

• 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:04 PM

Worked like a charm, thanks! 

#3 bnjmnmj

bnjmnmj

• 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:39 AM

Hi VenomFX,

OMG Venom I am not kidding you I been trying to take this "kdbsync.exe has stopped working" off from my start up page .. the thing is that I googled "kdbsync.exe" so I new it was coming from the Catalyst Control Center so I would take it off the drivers and put them back so when I would put the drivers back I was able to OverDrive my GPU settings as well as my Fan Control but as soon as I would have to turn off and or restart my PC I would get that "kdbsync.exe has stopped working" plus I would not be able to OverDrive. So I figured if I can only fix this "kdbsync.exe has stopped working" then I would be able to overclock my gaming card so like I was saying I would google "kdbsync.exe has stopped working" but they kept saying it was this and it was that but something to do with always wanting to scan my PC and then try and sell me there products. Sorry for my bad speeling but like I was saying they would say it was my regestory and bla bla bla ... so I kid you not "VenomFX" I happen to see your name on google and I seen that you had said how to fix it but I was like yeah right so I kid you knot I did just what you said and OMG it worked so then I went to OverDrive my setting but in my head I was like if this works I am going to make an account here just to tank you "VenomFX" and I really do thank you I mean the world of computers means everything to me ... so once again I thank you and wow I can't believe it worked and by it working and taking off "kdbsync.exe has stopped working" it let me drivers do there job by overclocking my speeds.

Thanks Your Friend,

Benji Mejia

#4 SlaterDoobs

SlaterDoobs

• 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:56 AM

Thanks for that,

worked no problem sorted in 2 minutes great!

I had looked for  a solution for this for ages.

Thanks

#5 Karl

Karl

Missing In Action

• Management
  • 968 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:45 PM

I'm glad to have helped you both :)

#6 lilpixie

lilpixie

• 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:53 AM

:jig:    thank you so much I even tried express uninstall all my amd drivers and thought it was fixed but it wasnt 

#7 Karl

Karl

Missing In Action

• Management
  • 968 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:59 PM

Glad things went well for you :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users