Call of Duty: World at War Multiplayer Beta Begins
Posted 12 October 2008 - 02:08 AM
Published on: October 12th, 2008 @ 1:05 AM PDT by William Johnson
The release date is approaching fast and Treyarch has released the highly anticipated Call of Duty: World at War multiplayer beta. As we correctly stated, the release date for Call of Duty: World At War is schedule to launch on November 11, 2008.
The beta is currently open to all VIP members of Activision
Posted 12 October 2008 - 08:07 AM
Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:40 PM
You're very much welcome. I too will be downloading the beta shortly. I also cannot wait until the PC version is released.
Thanks for the heads up Bill, downloading right now!!!
Posted 23 November 2008 - 08:45 AM
There are unfortunately some mayor problems with multiplayer:
- Hitbox registration is f****d up, you might be putting all your bullets in a guy and he just wont die while someone else might not be even hitting you and you die.
- Spawing right in the middle of the enemy team or in front of the barrel of an enemy.
Those were the mayor problems i encountered, now what i don't like about it:
- The maps are huge and beautiful looking, which causes this problem: campers God these maps are just one camping fest. Hell throw in some tanks and you can walk around a map without ever encountering an enemy besides the guys in the tanks, this happened to me onces i didn't see a single soul.
- Tanks, how fun it might be to drive around in one and get a nice kill streak they pretty much ruin the multiplayer because it just ends up in everyone hiding for them.
- Weapons sound like crap.
What i do like:
- The single player is awesome!! enough said.
- The maps look awesome.
- More guns to choose from.
Posted 23 November 2008 - 11:23 AM
Posted 24 November 2008 - 12:06 PM
Posted 24 November 2008 - 04:52 PM
Posted 26 November 2008 - 02:41 PM
God Like hahahahha right............ Wait till i get in there ill pwn ya!
Come and get some Muahahahahah
Posted 28 November 2008 - 12:23 PM
Posted 29 November 2008 - 09:21 PM
Posted 30 November 2008 - 12:51 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users